The Nanji Family Foundation is a philanthropic organization dedicated to making a positive and lasting impact in society.
Committed to the values of compassion, innovation, and collaboration, the foundation supports a wide range of charitable initiatives in areas such as education, healthcare, arts and culture, and social welfare.
With a focus on empowering individuals and communities, strives to create meaningful change and contribute to a better world for all.
- Sunny Brook Health Sciences Center
- Nanji Ambulatory Center
- Nanji Kidney Care Center
- Nanji Acute Kidney Care Center
- Nanji Neck and Head Surgery Center
- Nanji Emergency Response Center
North York General Hospital
- Nanji Ambulatory Care Center
- Nanji Orthopedic Center
- Nanji Diagnostic Center
- Nanji Academic Center
Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Nanji Mental Health Services
- Seneca Nanji School of Nursing
- Nanji Stroke Centre
University of Toronto
- Nam, Term Chair in Entomology
- Nanji Smart Life Centers